Acne caused by the blockage of the pores of the skin and it is often seen in the face, shoulder, chin acne. Exploding acne and inflamed and bubbly ones can cause acne to multiply. In other words, some people suffer from forehead acne.
Acne is often seen more frequently in individuals with oily skin type, because in individuals with oily skin structure, pores are more easily occluded and dust and dirt accumulate and cause pimples easily. In addition to this, in some cases, infants may also be harmed from baby acne. Some dermatologists suggest cystic acne treatment.
Natural and Effective Treatment for Chin Acne
You have acne on your chin? Learn how to treat this article!
You should treat the acne both from the inside and from the inside, and by cleaning and renewing your skin from the outside. However, chin acne is also associated with hormonal factors that need to be addressed.
Types of Acne
Acne is a discomfort affecting the sebaceous glands of the face, neck, chest, back and shoulder. It is not a serious health problem, but it is an important aesthetic problem that can leave scars and affect your self-esteem. Although we make generalizations about acne, there are different types depending on what part of the body they are and what they look like. In addition, reasons for getting out are also very diverse. The reflexology map states that the pimples in the jaw are related to hormonal issues, and that we should keep this in mind when treating them.
Facial Cleaning for Pimples
You should thoroughly clean the skin from the outside and always use natural products that moisturize the skin without using too much oil. Here are some tips:
- Wash your face every morning.
- Make a deep cleaning twice a week using the pineapple shell containing an anti-inflammatory compound called Bromelain. To do this, apply the inside of the shell to the affected area, allow it to dry for a few minutes and wash again.
- To make a moisturizing process, mix with 100 ml jojoba or 15 drops of chamomile essential oil in coconut oil and 15 drops of tea tree oil. This combination has a moisturizing, soothing, stabilizing, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory action.
- Wash your face and moisturize your skin before going to bed at night.
- You can apply your skin to cystic acne treatment
Getting rid of Back Acne by Applying Treatment
Stress and negative emotions may play a role in the formation of acne on the chin. They can also make it harder to get rid of the pimples even if you follow the rules above.
Your nervous system can affect any function or organ in your body and prevent its healing. That’s why you need to keep it balanced. Here are some ways to do this:
- Perform light intensity exercises twice or three times a week. On the same day, you will notice the relaxation.
- Get a good night’s sleep. Sleep adequately in a dark and calm environment.
- Every day, meditate for a few minutes when you need it most.
- Avoid the things that cause stres for getting rid of forehead acne.
- When you feel stressed, breathe deeply and slowly.
- Take supplements that have soothing effects, such as passionfruit, lemon grass, linden or lavender, or for medicinal teas.
- Add stress-reducing foods such as oats, brown rice, nutritious yeast, almonds, bananas and citrus to your diet.
- Avoid stimulants such as coffee, white sugar, ale, alcohol and caffeine tea.
INFANTS: Baby Acne Treatment At Home
Acne is a common skin problem for babies. This condition, which is generally seen as the hormones that are left out from the birth, make the sebaceous glands more active, is quite similar to the acne which can be seen as baby acne. Infantile acne can also be caused by some medications taken by the mother during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. In rare cases, cream and lotions containing oil can cause acne. Baby Acne, usually seen on the forehead and cheeks, warming your baby. Contact with substances may occur more clearly. Red-looking acne areas usually do not disturb the baby in any way, does not cause pain. It does not show itching or dryness like eczema.
Cystic Acne and Treatment Methods
Acne is a problem that we simplify and often think of as one type. But the truth is not. There are a lot of people struggling with painful pimples even though adolescence has already passed. If the acne is deep and painful, the name is called cystic acne, and the coping is the ordinary type of acne. The pores of the lubricated skin are easier to clog, since the clogged pores are a beautiful habitat for bacteria. Bacteria are nested in these small holes and cause cystic acne by inflating it.
The principle of the treatment of acne is to wash the skin regularly with warm water in the morning and evening, and gels suitable for oily or acne skin. The use of tonic is then suitable to remove any remaining oil and to better clean the pores. Mild salicylic acid solutions formulated for this purpose also have healing properties on acne. Moisturizers designed for acne skin can be used on cleansed skin. If the skin’s moisture is good, there is no need. It is imperative to use the acne medication that your doctor recommends regularly in the morning and in the evening, and in particular for 2-3 months.
Some acne is not small. The outputs of many pores were held at the same time. They are very hard, sometimes slightly softened, pink to pink, often in the form of painful and large nodules or cysts. The treatment of this type of chin acne is not with drugs. It is possible to take oral retinoids with vitamin A-derived drugs. If these treatments are not started in time, these lesions may leave serious traces in their places because they are very late. These marks may be in the form of pores, sometimes fibrous bands, or constrictions. Therefore, it is permanent and can not be treated.